08 Oct What Every Executive Needs to Know about Design
Posted at 20:00h in Design 0 Comments
To be able to shake up the competition, better meet consumer expectations, and create the right marketing tools to connect with the audience one must:
- Put the customer first. Everything you do should be consumer-centered. Placing yourself in a consumer’s position will allow improving their user experience.
- Know your audience’s behaviour, ways and means of consumers’ interaction with their clients, with their networks. Understand their emotions, desires and what influences their decision making process.
- Engage your audience (consumers) and create an emotional connection. Ask for their feedback and let them be part of the process. This will encourage them to try the result.
- Creative concepts and design work should be strategy-based. They have to offer a solution to challenges that were analytically defined at the beginning of the process.
- Prioritize needs, especially when budget is limited. It helps decide where to focus the efforts first.
Virgin America found out what consumers want and differentiated itself accordingly – They sure stand out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyfiPIHsIg